Training & Education
Training and education is a key component of capacity building for individuals, organizations, and communities to transform their conflicts and build peace.
Training is also an effective intervention tool when conducted with people from different sides of a conflict in joint or parallel training. Such training can pave the way for dialogue, negotiations and other conflict resolution and peacebuilding processes.
ACT customizes its training and education programs to meet the specific needs of our clients, including
- Customized curricula and training materials for introductory and advanced seminars, workshops and academic courses
- Training in a broad spectrum of topics to address various stages of conflict and peacebuilding
- Conflict Analysis and Assessment
- Conflict Resolution
- Conflict Sensitive Development
- Cross-cultural Communication & Understanding
- Dialogue & Democracy
- Peacebuilding and Reconstruction
- Violence Prevention
- Program Evaluation
Contact ACT to design and deliver training and education for your organization, community or program participants.
Over the next month, ACT will be adding reviews of past projects that exemplify each service area. You’ll be able to read about the original situation, what ACT was asked to do, and the concluding results. Please come back and visit us!